Everise is a UK registered start-up developing investment management systems. We are expanding our development team in Lithuania and looking for a business analyst to power our product team. We have the most experienced securities trading systems developers in the Baltics and the start-up is backed by ex-investment bankers from London and Vilnius.
The company already has clients in the Baltics and we are looking to expand the business in the UK and Scandinavia. If you thrive on challenges and are not deterred by uncertainty, if you are self-driven and never settle for the second-best, then this is an opportunity to make a name for yourself in a rapidly growing company.
Your primary job will be product development but you can really make this role your own. The key tasks:
• take the existing product, break it and prepare for the launch in the new markets
• gather the client requirements and turn them into product specification
• manage the new client set-up and migration
• follow the regulatory and technological developments to keep the product up to date
• help with supporting the existing clients
We are a small enthusiastic team and we need someone who can get up to speed quickly. You are:
• always positive and have an extremely energetic personality
• educated to a degree in finance or IT related field
• experience in investment management area would be an advantage
• at least 3 years of experience in software development as a business analyst OR demonstrated track record of academic excellence
• ability to code .NET would be an advantage
• fluency in English and Lithuanian
The position is based in Kaunas. Candidates from remote locations can also be accommodated.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org